Award 90cm Island Curved Glass Canopy Rangehood (ICG90SI)
‘Silent Series’ Design Hoods
Our Silent Series (Applicable models denoted by the letters SI) continues to introduce superbly designed new models, which offer powerful extraction with super quiet operation. The unique combination of these two features has been achieved by the development and installation of our new ‘Silent Series’ motors, which produce noticeably less noise than our competitors when compared to similar extraction rates. The silent motor is the latest technology available to modern and conscious consumers, who are matching the requirements of a quiet home environment with effective performance. To enhance the performance of these models even further, a new highly ﬂexible control was also created. The luminous soft-touch buttons allow a choice of 3-speeds, plus Booster, and Timer, which if selected will automatically turn the hood off after 15 minutes. In addition a ‘Clean-Air’ function has also been added, and by simply holding the timer button for 3 seconds the motor will automatically be activated at the minimum speed for 10 minutes each hour. This allows a complete air change of the kitchen/living space, should you be stepping out just after a meal has been enjoyed for example. You can then return home to a beautifully freshened living space.
- Stainless Steel/Unbranded
- Luminous soft touch controls including Timer and Clean-Air function
- ‘Silent Series’ Motor
- 4 speed variable
- Extraction rate – 750m3/hr (Maximum)
- 46 dBA maximum operating noise level
- Washable aluminium ﬁlters
- 4×1.5w LED lights
- Clean-Air Function
- Width: 900.00 mm
- Depth: 600.00 mm
- Height: 1068.00 mm
- Part Number: 00SP038100 - Charcoal Recirculating Filters (2 Pack)
- Part Number: ACK00089 - Longlife Polyurethane Recirculating Filters (2 Pack)
- 2 Years Parts and Labour (Domestic Use Only)
- Recommended height for installation of hoods above a hob is a minimum of 750mm from bench top to underside of hood.
- Ducting size on most hoods allows for either 120 or 150mm ducting.**
- For optimal performance and low operating noise we recommend that rigid ducting is used wherever possible.
- Recirculating ﬁlters available for this model.
- ** Exceptions: 120mm only on Models FSS60 & THP60.