Award 51.8cm Built-In Power Pack Black Glass Low Noise Rangehood (PPS602BL-SI)
‘Silent Series’ Design Hoods:
Our Silent Series (Applicable models denoted by the letters SI) continues to introduce superbly designed new models, which offer powerful extraction with super quiet operation. The unique combination of these two features has been achieved by the development and installation of our new ‘Silent Series’ motors, which produce noticeably less noise than our competitors when compared to similar extraction rates. The silent motor is the latest technology available to modern and conscious consumers, who are matching the requirements of a quiet home environment with effective performance. To enhance the performance of these models even further, a new highly ﬂexible control was also created. The luminous soft-touch buttons allow a choice of 3 speeds, plus Booster, and Timer, which if selected will automatically turn the hood off after 15 minutes. In addition a ‘Clean-Air’ function has also been added, and by simply holding the timer button for 3 seconds the motor will automatically be activated at the minimum speed for 10 minutes each hour. This allows a complete air change of the kitchen/living space, should you be stepping out just after a meal has been enjoyed for example. You can then return home to a beautifully freshened living space.
- Black Glass
- Also available in White Glass - PPS602WH-SI
- Luminous Soft Touch Controls including Timer
- 'Silent Series' Motor Fitted - 4 Speed Variable
- Extraction Rate - 780 cbm/hr
- Perimeter Aspiration Extraction
- 49dBA Maximum Noise Level
- 2 x 1.2w LED Lights
- Washable Aluminium Filters - Dishwasher Safe
- Width: 518 mm
- Depth: 286 mm
- Height: 277 mm
- 2 Years Parts and Labour (Domestic Use Only)
- Recommended height for installation of hoods above a hob is a minimum of 750mm from bench top to underside of hood.
- Ducting size on most hoods allows for 150mm ducting.
- ** For optimal performance and low operating noise we recommend that rigid ducting is used wherever possible.